I’m Sanket Gandhi. I'm currently leading a team at 24/7 Software. I joined the team in Sept 2014 as a entry-level junior software developer straight out of college and grew to eventually become team leader.
I have +5 year years of experience in Software Product Development specialized in enterprise web applications.
Provide technical leadership and guidance to team members. Help team to set the best practices, patterns in software development and delivering high-quality work. I'm well versed in all web standards, ES6+, NodeJS and leaning towards the programming aspects of web development. I 💖 React.
- Scalable architecture design
- PHP, Lumen (Micro-framework by Laravel)
- MySQL & MongoDB
- API Gateway: Kong, Amazon API Gateway
- Code reviewing
- Git and its workflow with pipeline
- Frontend DevOps (NPM / Webpack / etc)
- AWS Services (EC2, AWS Lambda, S3 & CDN, ELB, API Gateway, AWS Elasticsearch, AWS RDS - auroradb
- Optimization techniques (file weight and perceived/actual rendering speed)
- Localization/I18N principles
- A11Y principles
I started this blog as a place to document everything I learned and follow Learn in public approach -
Learn In Public. pic.twitter.com/RpKfRAy9Um— shawn swyx wang (@swyx) June 19, 2018